Water Treatment Solutions for Workshops
Workshops that generate waste water from activities such as washing down engines, parts, workshop floor and vehicle wash bay's are required by authorities to treat this water prior to discharge to sewer.
H2O Cleanawater provides waste water treatment solutions to suit workshops from all industries, from a small single hoist workshop to large scale mining workshops, and will ensure that your business is water authority compliant.
Our Solutions include:
- Low cost Oil Separator packages complete with oil separator, non emulsifying feed pump, float switch and control box.
- First Flush Diversion systems to suit unroofed wash bay area's
- Oil Skimmers for workshops that generate large volumes of oils and greases.
Is your Vehicle Wash Down Area Compliant?
Traditionally many workshops discharged waste water from workshop activities direct to stormwater. Regulations now clearly state that this is strictly prohibted and that any waste water must be treated prior to discharge to sewer.
If you are unsure whether your current wash down area is compliant, or if you are moving or relocating, our engineering team will work with you to ensure that your business is passing regulations.
Designing a Workshop Waste Water Treatment Solution
If you need information and assistance on designing a waste water treatment solution than you can contact our engineering team. We have the experience and knowledge of local regulations and will be able to assist you with:
- Analysis of your current workshop waste water practices
- Equipment requirements to be compliant
- Hydraulic considerations and design
- Specification information and drawings